The Weston Exchange

Saturday 30 April 2011

Afternoon all - personal blog 5 - what I've been up to

Okay, so off-line, watched the Royal Wedding as you do if you are a Brit of the age that remembers the street parties in UK when Charles and Di got married.

I'm not going to go into the wealth debate...

Stuff - joined a site called empire avenue - it looks like a more complicated version of friends for sale

I got myself a cheap tablet pc with wifi off eBay - it's an earlier/used version but is good enough to see what tweaks I can make to my blogs with it's functions (android 1.6) I think I will need to be looking at some tablet/mobile templates for blogs, as it is like going back 10 years in some ways - I have a fast web connection, but I found the limitations of the device within a few hours of playing with it - no problems though, for the price - I got it for well under $50 including p&p :-)

The tablet will help me in other ways I'm sure, it got me to build a web page for find things quickly for a start - mobile gubbins is somewhere to store my bookmarks, the ones I read in bed to catch up on what people are doing and sites/forums I chat in - example I catch up with techcrunch / business insider via facebook as it is quick loading and you can leave comments.

Other things - the doggette brandy is still on heat, so she is on the lead a couple more weeks yet.

I've had tooth ache last couple days so that has been nagging me, got some strong(ish) painkillers to knock that on the head.

Having a sort out to create another lot for a carboot sale, I still get the urge to become an Auction trading assistant as places like eBay are still the easiest places to sell stuff other than yard sales or classifieds - then it's only profit in pennies, it surprises me that anyone makes a full or even part time living on-line, really does...


Anyway going to go now before it depresses me too much thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About:



Hi This is Zara Lockwood's Personal blog (that does have stuff on it I sell too!) - I will be looking at light hearted current affairs and bit's from the UK, memories, photos etc. Currently living in south west of UK (Bridgwater, Somerset), have lived in Glastonbury, London, Burnham-on-sea, Reading, born in Plymouth, ancestors all over UK and USA - so we are probably related if you have European or UK roots!



Please read:

FTC Material Connection Disclosure

Facebook:


Software Search:

Search for Software/Web Tools/Ebooks:
Powered by RegNow