The Weston Exchange

Saturday 6 November 2010

#disability just heard on the news they are going to cut incapacity benefit after 12 months, this is confusing me does, this mean disabled people in the UK are going to lose all their benefits ? - if so where are they going to live, and how are they going to eat if they can't work ? - If I get made homeless I will take up robbery or crime, maybe get put in prison - what will you do ? - disabled ? - let me know what you will do if you can't work and get put on the street, but don't want to sell your body to perverts ? http://amplify.com/u/eo4y

No comments:

Post a Comment

About:



Hi This is Zara Lockwood's Personal blog (that does have stuff on it I sell too!) - I will be looking at light hearted current affairs and bit's from the UK, memories, photos etc. Currently living in south west of UK (Bridgwater, Somerset), have lived in Glastonbury, London, Burnham-on-sea, Reading, born in Plymouth, ancestors all over UK and USA - so we are probably related if you have European or UK roots!



Please read:

FTC Material Connection Disclosure

Facebook:


Software Search:

Search for Software/Web Tools/Ebooks:
Powered by RegNow