The Weston Exchange

Sunday 17 April 2011

Evening all - personal blog 1

Hello world

Okay I am here, haven't written a personal blog for a long while, I was going to start this one up on my old nokia tablet, but i think the wi-fi gizmo has broken on it, so it is just an ebook reader at the moment.

So to day i have been looking for a suitable, easy javascript image slide show, that doesn't involve any messing - just copy and paste and change a few values - I like scripts that take under 10 minutes to set up and get set when ever possible, found an animated script that I think will be suitable for the top of lemons.ws - i.e I wanted a range of images to pass buy the viewer that stop if a person hovers the mouse, and after several hours looking about found one.

What else I have been up to today?

Well walked the dogs, it has been sunny here, my mom came over and we had chicken.

Watched 'the walking dead' on channel 5, going to bed soon, i miss the wi-fi in bed :-( I will have to save up for a cheap tablet, i wish my phone company (BT) would let customers pay for items via their phone bill in bits, I'm sure they used to do something like that.

Zara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About:



Hi This is Zara Lockwood's Personal blog (that does have stuff on it I sell too!) - I will be looking at light hearted current affairs and bit's from the UK, memories, photos etc. Currently living in south west of UK (Bridgwater, Somerset), have lived in Glastonbury, London, Burnham-on-sea, Reading, born in Plymouth, ancestors all over UK and USA - so we are probably related if you have European or UK roots!



Please read:

FTC Material Connection Disclosure

Facebook:


Software Search:

Search for Software/Web Tools/Ebooks:
Powered by RegNow